Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Mitchell, week 78, Obidos


WEEKLY!



Hey I am sorry! I am horrible at my weekly emails.... but I am still alive and kicking!! I just can't do everything during my email time!! but I want you to know I am grateful for your weekly emails! I am grateful that you both are great and Mariah is still alive as well! I know that the Lord is blessing you all!! But I am grateful for this chance I am serving a mission! And I know that this gospel is true! again I am sorry! I can't write much.....

but this past week we had a rough time..... we found out that the chapel dedication will possibly be in March now, also that a strong family here in the ward will get divorced, the young man that should have gotten baptized last week didn't happen because his "mom" (She really isn't the best mom in the world... doesn't really give much for him) wouldn't let him get baptized. (he is 17 years old.) But this week we will work with her and see if we can get her to sign. But the good news is that the apostle that will visit at the end of the month will be Elder Cook! :) Heck yea!! Whoopie!!!! Also the district is good! We will be heading to Santarem this week for a zone meeting and I hope it will get us more excited and we can learn something new!! But yea this past week was rough because we had a rough time finding new people to teach..... but we have faith that this week will be different and we will find the souls that want to hear our message!

But I sure do love you all and am grateful for all of my blessings and specially for you all!!! 

Have a great week!! and until next Monday!!! :)

Elder McCrea

P.s. AGAIN SORRY!!!!!!!! I promise next week my weekly letter will be better..... -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment