Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mitchell, week 35, Marabá

Oi Tudo Mundo :D (Hey everyone)

Oi, well this past week has been crazy!! I said good by to Elder Montarroys. I am grateful I had the chance to serve with him and I learned so much from him!! But now my new companion is...... Elder Branco (Branco means white :P) So my companion is Elder Branco! He's from Sâo Paulo interior. He has about 1 year on his mission and is just a great little guy! He is small and practically just a stick. He tells people he weighs about the same as a sack of concrete. But hahahah he's GREAT! (Also kinda funny... My best friend Chesley or BFFLE = best friend for like ever. Is serving a mission in the West Virginia mission and her name is Sister White and her companion is Sister Gray. HAHAH kinda fuinny I think) But ahh this week was GREAT!!!!

My birthday turned out pretty good! There is a family that has a restaurant here in Marabá (Sister Telma and Brother Nevaldo) that made 2 pizzas for us! GOSH IT WAS FLIPPING GOOD!!!!! If you ever in Marabá, Para stop by and eat some Flipping good pizza and caldo at Big-Bom in Marabá, Pará on the road Avenida VP 3! :b Plus add them on Facebook Brother Nevaldo told me they got one! :P But ahh that family is great!! 

That's about it for this week..... sorry this letter is short but Wow! I am so glad I am on a mission!! I LOVED General Conference and the one quote I just love is what Elder Holland said, " Pure Christ-like love flowing from righteousness can change the world" Gosh I just love that quote!! I love my family so much!! I am grateful 
for this gospel and I know that if you read the scriptures, go to church, and pray our lives will always be blessed!!! :D

Com amor e Abraço! (with love and hugs)
Elder McCrea

p.s. So the Zone Leaders are in Belém today and tomorrow I hope they will bring back some cards! :) Btw, if you write me I promise I will write back! :D (It takes about a month for you to get my letters. :(  Also the address to the mission office is a little different. Just the zip code changed to.... 66035-135. But everything else is the same! :D 

Duda, Sister Telma, Brother Nevaldo and Elder Branco at BigBom :D


















Brother Claudio and Sister Kayla are doing great!! They visited General Conference and loved it! 
  <-- The family and grand kids with Elder Montarroyos

HEY SIS.... Cectpa McCrea they have a brand of rice with your name on it! :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment