Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mariah, Week 7, Provo MTC



My missionary name tag in Russian/Cyrillic. That would be 'Sister McCrea' on first line. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th lines say: 'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints'.
_________________________________________________________

An email from Sis. McCrea, verbatim...

To wit:

Well ladies and germs...
I'm nearing the end of my stay here in the MTC. Tomorrow is the start of week 8, which means that I've only got a week and a half left here on American soil. Two weeks from today, I'll be on a plane heading towards D'nepropetrovsk Ukraine. So, I'm trying to do all the American-like things I can think of -- like play softball and frisbee during gym time -- and eat all the American food, candy, and peanut butter while I still can. This Friday also means that I'll be getting my travel plans! Whoo-ho! I just know that this week is going to fly by...
Anyway. So. This week has gone by fast, like most of the past 6 weeks have gone by... It was full seeing friends come to the MTC (Elder Gariety), meeting with relatives (Elder McCrea) and watching friends leaving to their missions (Elder Weinmuller, Sister Hill and all the rest of the "older" Russki's that were in the Russian hall). I've come to realize that it's sort of going to be hard to leave the MTC. The MTC has become my home over the past 8 weeks... and it's going to be weird to go. It really does feel like after my stay here in the MTC, I'll be able to go home, having already "completed" my service.
But my adventure hasn't even begun yet. My mission story hasn't even been gotten started. I'm just coming to a close of 'Chapter One: The MTC -- Narnia Holes and Russian 101'. And the rest is still unwritten.

PS - from the blog maintainer (who wants to remain anonymous for now)...Sis. McCrea finally sent home some pictures. Yeah!  So more pictures will be posted as processed...


Can you make out Ukraine?



  • Here are 3 out of 4 of my roommates, hard at work coloring: Sister Gray (smiling at the camera), Sister Meyers, and Sister Garff.  

  • Our Russian (I can't think of the word) Dolls! That hang on our door!


  • Elder Bell's mom is so nice!  A fellow MTC Ukraine District Elder's mom sent name tag cookies to everyone in the MTC Ukraine District.

  • I'm going to miss you Sister Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment