Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mariah, Week 10, Provo MTC, Visa Has Arrived!

MY VISA HAS ARRIVED!!

whoops i don't know what happened but i clicked send by accident?

blame my excitement~

anyWAYSSs

soo we leave on Tuesday, Sept. 3rd... the date that the MTC theorized that we would be leaving anyway... so MIRACLE!

and we'll fly from SLC to Washington DC at 8:40 AM, get there at 2:47 PM (local time, I'm assuming...)

then we have a four hour or so layover in DC until 5:35 pm when our plane leaves to Vienna, Austria and we'll arrive there at 8:35 AM. Then from Vienna, we'll fly straight to Dnepropetrovsk UKRAINE (yup, no state-side reassignments!!!!!!!!) at 10:25 AM and arrive at 1:40 PM on Sept. 4th. 
Again... I'm assuming that the times are all local times.

ANYWAY the reason i'm telling ya'll is because I can call home from one of the American airports... and I want to talk to both of you... so what time would be best? I was thinking to call when I'm in DC, so it'd be sometime between 1:45 PM CST (2:45 PM EST for me) and 4 PM CST (5:00 PM EST).

I'll probably be allowed to get on the computer again sometime I leave, so let me know when i can call... and if you don't hear back from me by Tuesday, I'll be calling ya'lls cell phones sometime between 1:45 CST, 2:45 EST and 4 CST, 5 EST.

aaand okay, i dunno if ya'll were planning on sending another box to me or anything... i would think that ya'll should try and get it to me ASAP if you are, so i can get it before i leave and everything.

i think that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment