Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mitchell, Week 5, Provo MTC, Visa Has Arrived!

BAD NEWS....

Just Kidding..... I GOT MY VISA!!!!!!!! :D

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this Monday (Sep 02) I have to be at the MTC travel office at 9:30. I fly out of Salt Lake at 1:55pm and land in Atlanta Ga at 7:37pm. Then fly to Sao Paulo at 9:50pm and land at 8:25am. Then I fly to BELEM at 6:55pm and land at 10:25pm. THEN I AM IN BELEM!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe I got it!! I started crying when I told the class. But I hope some of them get there visas soon. I sure do love them all so much!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD AND MOM!! For all your work towards my visa! I sure do love you and I am so grateful for this and I know Heavenly Father needs me to be in Belem! 

I have my P-day on Saturday. So I think I could email yall that day. But I know when I get to Salt Lake I can call yall there. So you'll will hear from me soon. :D I love you and can you tell everyone (family, facebook, friends, blog. ) 

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! 

PROUD TO SERVE,
Elder McCrea

1 comment: