Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Mitchell, week 23, Marabá

OLHA JA MARABÀ! :D

Nossa!! (Wow) I love it!!! So I knew last week (Sunday) I was gonna be serving in Marabá. I found out Wednesday I will be leaving on Friday Morning at4:30am by Airplane. Will be getting to Belém around 6 and from there not sure how but to Marabá. But when I got to Belém I found out that I was gonna get there by bus. About a 12 hour drive. -_- But I made it safely!!! I have been told that Marabá is the hottest area in my mission boundaries. But lucky I get here in the start of their rainy season. It doesn't get hot hot till June-July and I should be transferred by then. But I love it here!! The city is about the size of my last city (Santarém) BUTTT Only 4 missionaries. CRAZY!! Plus the city is spread out like butter. It takes us like 1,5 hours every night to come home by the cites autobus. But i'ts CRAZY!! Plus no more wards... HELLO BRANCHES! Not many... we just got one here! Heck yea!!!! I AM PUMPED!!!! It's like there in Laredo. I am so excited. The church here is new.... about 5 years old. The chapel is a house, lucky, near our apt and we live with the ZL (Zone Leaders or our bosses) :P But ahh its great!! i know I will learn so much and also use what I know from back at home to help the members here! I am grateful for this chance. The language is coming. I am still walking tons and just having the time of my life. I am running out of time to write and sorry I don´t have much photos this week also. But I am grateful to serve here in Marabá with Elder Montarroys! We are both excited to work together. BTW, He is from Recife and speaks very little English :P I love this gospel and the chance I have to represent our Savior and serve these awesome people here in Marabá! This church is true and I love my family!!


Love,
Elder Mitchell McCrea

 Rio (river) Tocantens
Elder Montarroyos (New Companion :D)



 Elder Teixiera









No comments:

Post a Comment