Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mitchell, week 21, Santarém

PROSPERO ANO NOVO!!! :D

I hope y'all had a great Christmas where ever you are reading this email! I had a splendid Christmas with a member in my ward and his family at his house. (Irma DeusDemora and Irmão Westly).

I am grateful I am on a mission and for the chance I have to represent Jesus Christ in this moment of history! I love being a missionary! Talking with my Mom and Dad was Útimo Demais (Awesome of much) They are doing great!! Definitely receiving tons of blessings from my sister and I serving a mission. 

So the people we had in plan to be baptized during the white Christmas activity of the ward for Elder Teixieira and I area fell though.... But our zone had 12 baptisms that night. But guess what? André is doing great!! His wife, Elisangela and him visited the white Christmas and the family visited church the next day! They are GREAT!!! I am so grateful the spirit guided us to that street and to clap at that door! Ohhh, I am so grateful! They are wonderful!! I pray we can baptize them together as a family! But Elder Teixieria and I also had a English class on Friday night! It went better then the 1st one with Elder Hoch. André and his daughter; Stephanie and Irmão Emerson and his son Mateus came. They loved it!!



Elder Teixiera also did something new for me. We did 45 contacts on the street and had 8 new investigators in the doing. But I loved it!! We are planning to spend New Years at 2 member's house! Whoop!! :P But I am excited for this last week of this transfer and this NEW YEAR!! I do not know if I am gonna be transferred to a different city or area here in Santarém. But I am grateful for my family and this opportunity I have to help the people and change their lives and bring more happiness to their families. I love this gospel and I know that our Savior Jesus Christ loves us and our father in heaven is always listening to our prayers! Thank you all for everything and HAVE A SPLENDID NEW YEAR!!! 

Obrigado! (thank you) :D

Elder Mitchell McCrea

P.s. I apologize my letters or emails are horrible. I have a hard time writing in English and remembering how to spell words. I guess that's a good thing... :P



No comments:

Post a Comment