Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mariah, Week 1, Day 2, Provo MTC

June 20, 2013

Dear Mom, Dad and Mitchell,

   The MTC President actually asked us to write to our families last night...but I was kind of busy and just overwhelmed with everything and didn't really have time to write you all before lights out.  But here I am writing you all now.

   So I've survived two days in the MTC.  Barely.  It's kind of scary being thrown into this like I've been.  (And not gona lie, I've had doubts already.  And it's only day 2.)  ANYWAY, to the more positive things...because I seriously need to keep positive now.

   My companions - yes, I'm part pf a trio - are really fun and awesome.  Their names are Cectpa (Sister) Patterson and Cectpa Garff.  Sister Garff is from Utah and Sis. Patterson is from Oregon.  The elders in my district are really cool too.  And I've noticed that I haven't met a lot of people from Texas yet.

   Back to more spiritual and meaningful matters.  The food here is alright (and tell Mitch that the wraps are pretty decent).  There's a refrigerator of milk alternatives...so I'm good with the lactose thing.

   The devotionals and trainings that I've gone to have been  amazing and I've learned so much.  And yes, we've started on learning Russian and I feel like I'm struggling a bit.  I know that I've just got to stay positive.  To think positive and the Holy Ghost will be with me.

   And yes, it is kind of...odd to be using all these gospel and religious terms at almost free will.  I'm not quite used to it.  Also, I've started to catch myself saying "guys" and stuff (apparently, it's not really allowed?)

   I love you all very, very much.  And please, please, PLEASE write me as much as you can...and preferably letters because my P-day is on Tuesday and well, I only get to check my e-mail once a week which you all obviously know.

With much love and everything else,

Sincerely,

Cectpa McCrea

(We don't get our last name "Crylic-fied" on our nametags until just before we leave.)

No comments:

Post a Comment