Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mariah, Week 1, Day 3, Provo MTC

June 21, 2013

Dear Mom, Dad and Mitchell,

Believe it or not but I actually don't really have that much time to write letters or anything.  I mean, we're usually really busy until 9:30 or so, and 10:30 is lights out...and in that hour block I have to get ready for bed, write in my journal - and if I have time, to write letters, which at this point has only really been you guys because I haven't received anything in the mail yet. :(

Anyway, onto a different topic...today was pretty cool.  Yesterday, we met our first "investigator"...(I put it in quotation marks because I'm pretty sure she's a member - she just does a really awesome job at
pretending to know next-to-nothing about the Church).  Anyway, so her name is Katiya and my companions (remember, I'm in a trio) gave our first lesson to her today...wait for it...IN RUSSIAN!  Yeah!  I know!  To be honest though, I did a pretty horrible job and butchered the language.  But Katiya has the patience of a saint and she's a real trooper.

So that's my progress report for today.  I'm going to try and write you guys at least every day since it's sort of becoming a stress relief for me.

Love you guys lots.

Love,

Cectpa McCrea

No comments:

Post a Comment