Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Mitchell, week 64, Óbidos

Olá FAMÍLIA!!!! :)




First off, I am doing horrible at writing my weekly emails to y'all. Sorry! I hope y'all are doing great and enjoyed general conference (hahah I still haven't seen it yet) :/ because where I am at, we have to wait until the stake sends us a recording, where we can see it. So JOYFULLY this week on saturday/sundaywe will finally watch it!! :)) WHOOPIEEEE 

But yea tons of stuff happened since my last email.  My last companion Elder Laurentina got transferred during the mini transfer (like 2 weeks ago) and my new companion is Elder Machado, from Rio grande do Sul (WAYYYYY SOUTHH!!!!!) But he is a great guy, I love him! Has only been like 5 months on a mission! And this last week we ended the transfer and we both will be staying and the other 2 elders that are here are leaving. 

Also last week we had a baptism of a young man named Abinohan. He has 14 years old and yesterday was a GREAT day! He was confirmed a member then received the sacerdocio of Aaronic and also got called as the teacher's president on the same day! WHOOPIE!!! The kid is a BOSS!!!! Both Elder Machado and I are so happy with his progress! 

 This week will be a great one because we will have a Mission Tour with a seventy, whose in charge of Brasil. So I hope that I can learn some great things with our Zone in Santarém. It will be awesome because we will go there and return by boat. WHOOP!! :) AMAZON!!!

I am sorry.... I running out of time. It's crazy how fast time flies as I am writing my emails! But I am doing great! I am so grateful that I decided to serve a mission!! I love the people here in Brasil! I know soon I will be home, but I really hope that it doesn't go by too fast!  I will keep working hard and loving the people that are here in Óbidos! 

Have a SPLENDID week and remember that your Heavenly Father loves you! 

Love, 
Elder McCrea

No comments:

Post a Comment