Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mitchell, week 41, Tapana

ITS A RAINY FAST ONE!!!!


Hey I don't have much time right now. We are rushing it today. I sent will send 2 pictures with this email but it takes a long time to upload it and plus its risky because I don't wanna get viruses. But I love it here in Tapanã, Belém! I probably wont be able to take as much pictures of the city in the open and all because its a little more risky here in Belém. But it's great!! I am so happy I had the chance to take to my parents yesterday. I am so glad they are doing great and healthy! But wow I miss Marabá so much!! I heard that Larrisa (the middle daughter of Aradenie) got baptized last Saturday, and Aradenie and the rest of the family will follow soon. Also this week Claudio and Kayla will get married and baptized!! :D HECK YEA!!!! I cant wait to see those pictures. But wow the last day I was in Marabá I had a awesome experience! A man comes up to me while we were on the bus and asked what is my duty or work here in Marabá. I explained what I do and about missionary work and how we don't get paid anything and we actually pay our way these 2 years as we are away from our family! He was really surprised I would do that. Kinda funny he actually told a lady that was standing next to us this.... "Hey do you know what this young man does..... he is a missionary.... and he gets paid nothing and leaves his family for 2 years and pays his way!" Gosh it was great and awesome!!! But I set a appointment up for him the next day and he is just elite plus married and has a daughter! He is golden! I hope the elders there got the chance to teach him and all! :) 

But I love it here in Belém! I am in a neighborhood named Tapanã. It's a ward here and gosh its so weird to walk down one road and see like 2-3 members in the same road. Plus it's different that it rains like every day!! Usually after lunch. It's actually raining while I am writing this email right now. But gosh I love it here! Plus my companion is great!! Elder Rodrigues. He is from São Paulo and has over 2 years on his mission. He decided to stay one more transfer after his 2 year mark, he is great! Helping me out so much with my Portuguese and I am actually helping him out in English! But he actually knows tons of English! But he is just such a great guy!!! 

Elder Branco and I (in Marabá) did like a 5 hour service project cleaning and cutting the front and back yard of the house of Aradenie. It was a great day and she definitely was grateful we helped her out! :D (btw, only she and her 3 daughters live there)

I am really sad I left Maraba but the memories and people will always be in my heart and I am grateful I had the chance to serve there and also right now in Tapanã!. I know I am called by God to serve here and help the people here in Tapanã now. I know this Gospel is true and this is the work of the Lord! Also I am grateful I'm part of the 80 thousand missionaries world wide serving a mission with the same purpose, receiving not one cent and helping families for eternity!  There is no other church that does this with young adults from ages 18-25. I love this work and I love my family so much!!! Remember to always smile and count your MANY blessings!!!
Ate maís! 
Elder McCrea

Elder Branco and I (in Marabá) did like a 5 hour service project cleaning and cutting the front and back yard of the house of Aradenie. It was a great day and she definitly was greatful we helped her out! :D (btw, only she and her 3 daugters live there)

Herbe (A member in Marabá) hosted a farewell party for me and another elder that was leaving in Maraba that week. WE had tons of members and investigators that night. It was just a great night and tons of memories! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment