Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mitchell, Week 14, Santarém

I am doing great!! This week we didn't have a baptism but we are working a lot with contacts from the streets!! It is really easy to get people's contact info....the problem is fitting it into our days plus our area. Our area is pretty big. plus all walking. But guess what? This last part of the year
has 9 weeks!!! :D Crazy huhhh!!! President Scisci wants us to work hard 
these last weeks and use the Christmas season and what Elder Ballard said in General Conference to help members get us references. But we have to work hard but I know it's possible. The language is coming!! SLOWLY!!!! But I am excited I get to talk to y'all like in 5 weeks!!!! :D Plus starting in January is when we get tons of rain here in Santarem. I sure do love y'all so much!! I hope you are
doing great and being safe! I am great!! WE should have a baptism this week, I love yall so much!!! I got to go. We gotta walk a lot to get back home. I love y'all so much! My legs and knees are fine! Shoes are great!  Just need more sleep! :P These 8 hours aren't enough..... :P I love y'all so
much! 

Your son, 

Elder McCrea

No comments:

Post a Comment