Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Mitchell, week 91, Belem

I’m
RAPIDOLLA!!


Hey... sorry this weekly email will be a quick one..... I don't have much time. and I have to go Peeeeeee (They don't have a restroom nearby :P) hahaha but yea it stinked because we wasted like all of our morning waiting for our new washing machine. We have been without a washing machine for a month now, but the new one arrived today! But don't worry mom... my clothes don't smell that bad :P HAHAH!!! I am a pro at washing by hand this is the 2nd time in my mission that I was without a washing machine! :P #DA.MISH.LIFE :))

But yea this past week was actually great!! We helped out tons of people and this next week we will need to work even harder!! But yea church went great yesterday!! Had all of our recent converts at church and Carlos (Who got baptised less than 2 weeks ago) received the priesthood (priest) but that was awesome!! But yea he is doing so much better! Isadora will give a part of the lesson for the gospel principles. But yea we are really happy for the improvement that they have done! It also isn't raining as much, but still flooding in some areas.....

but yea I am excited for this next week..... its transfers and also on sunday i get to talk to y'all!!! whoopie! Ohh and I  got asked yesterday to give a talk next Sunday as well!!! I am pumped for that!!

I know that the work I am doing, is of the Lord! I love my companion and I love y'all!! Thanks for everything y'all are doing and I wish y'all a great week and a week full of happiness and miracles! 

Com amor e abraço,
Elder McCrea

No comments:

Post a Comment