Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Mitchell, week 28, Marabá


NOSSA!! (Wow) :O


Hey, I am doing great as usual! 

These past 2 weeks have been crazy! Sorry, I didn't write to last week. But I am doing great! Sadly, we had 4 baptisms these past 2 weeks that were firm to enter the water but fell through at the last minute. But we are working with them this last week of transfers. Also this week wasn't the best for my companion, Elder Montarroyos. He visited the public hospital 2 times this past week and got 3 shots. But he seems better today.
 But the weather has been great!! A lot of rain everyday. Lucky, really hard at night and not when we are out and about. I still can't believe how HUGE our area is!! It proves that there should be like 10 missionaries in this city. So with time, I think they will add more. The church here is just so new. But man, this area is just so big and large that there isn't enough time to concentrate on all of our investigators and recent members. But I am having the time of my life right now! I am understanding like 80-90% of the time when I am talking with someone. The problem is when I am talking with them, I have a hard time remembering words that I don't use often or sentence structure. But I have been getting a lot of compliments lately, that I am speaking good. 

Sadly, our washing machine broke down like 3 weeks ago. But I am starting to like washing my clothes after every night by hand. My shirts are actually getting a little whiter ( I think) because I get to focus on them one to one. But I am just doing great!! TIME IS FLYING!!!!!! HOLY COW! WE are already at the 10th of Febuary! NOSSAAA!!! (WOW) But it's great being a missionary! I am excited to see what's in store this last week of transfers. I hope Elder Montarroyos and I can continue working together after this week! 

Sorry this email is short, but I know our Savior lives and the atonement makes it possible for us to return to our Heavenly Father after this life. I sure do love my family and I know we are sealed for time and eternity! 

Love,
Elder McCrea

No comments:

Post a Comment