Sister Mariah McCrea's Contact Information:

Email - mariah.mccrea@myldsmail.com

Ukraine Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Sister Mariah Sargent McCrea
Ukraine Dnepropetrovsk Mission
Karla Marksa 27A 5th Floor
Dnepropetrosk
49044
Ukraine

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Sis. McCrea, please contact her mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.
________________________________________

Elder Mitchell McCrea's Contact Information:

Email: mitchell.mccrea@myldsmail.net

Brazil Physical Address (For Postal Mail and Packages):

Elder Mitchell McCrea
Brazil Belem Mission
Av. Navare, 532 Sala 412 4 Andar
Navare Royal Trade Center
66040-143 Belem-PA
Brazil

Note: If you are planning on sending a package to Elder McCrea, please contact his mom and dad for suggestions on which carrier to use and what to do to avoid package tampering.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Mitchell, Day 3, Week 1, Provo MTC

July 26, 2013

Dear Mom and Dad,

I sure do love you and miss you so much!  I apologize for not writing you my first night in the MTC.

The reason this is so late is because I have no time.  I have no idea how Mariah did it her first week.

Guess what?  I have seen Mariah twice.  It stinks I can't hug her.  But we have the same P-Day.  I have also seen Elder Weinmuller.  He is in the advanced class and leaves on July 31st.  But Sister McCrea is doing awesome.  Guess what also?  I was called to be the District Leader for my MTC District yesterday.  It will change in 3 weeks when they will rotate it.  My companion is awesome.  He has his corny jokes and just an overall solid Elder.  He definitely is learning Portuguese faster than me but I am adjusting my learning ways daily and setting many goals.  I am also using my planner a lot.  My companion's name is Elder Carson Gale and he is from Liberty, Missouri.  He just graduated from High School and loves music.  He is going to the Brazil Belem Mission also.  In my MTC district there are 10 Elders and 4 Sisters.  The 4 sisters are going to the Brazil Cordia Chiba Mission.  3 of the Elders are going to somewhere in Brazil and the other 7 Elders are going to the Brazil Belem Mission.  The visa situation is really bad.  In one Brazil district 3 sisters got their visas before their 6th week.  But usually if you get it after the 3rd week you wait in Provo till you're ready to go to Brazil.  I am praying hard for it and will be fasting tomorrow for it.

I am loving Portuguese.  I am just upset .  I keep saying/reading/thinking words in Spanish.  It sometimes helps but sometimes it doesn't.  Example: "de" in Spanish is "g" in Portuguese...like a heavy "g".  But I am loving my teacher, Brother Cannon.  Also today Elder Gale and I taught a lesson to this "investigator" named Antonio.  It was quite amazing but funny for Antonio to hear us talk.  But we will teach him tomorrow as well.  By the way, we used like 98% Portuguese in 2 1/2 day.  Amazing!

I really am grateful fo this and am working hard.  I pray and I hope I can get my visa in a week or two so I can go to the Sao Paulo MTC.  I am so grateful for you...mom and dad!  I sure do love you and hope you're doing great!

Your loving and only son,

Elder McCrea

No comments:

Post a Comment